Thursday, 26 August 2010

The Gallery - A Photo I'm Proud Of

This week the theme at Sticky Fingers Gallery is "A Photo I'm Proud of"

I've been thinking what to show you for days and this is what I've picked...



It's not fantastic quality or particularly brilliant in any sort of way actually. But it does make me proud. It was taken about 10 minutes after I found out I was going to be a Mummy and hubby was going to be a Daddy. It was a Tuesday.

This was the point of no return, nothing would be the same again and I'm so pleased that I thought to take a quick snap because it helps remind me of the whirlwind of emotions me and hubby were feeling. And I will show this to the Biddidi Bobbidi Baby when she is older and tell her that this was the first time we knew she was there and that we loved her straightaway.
blog comments powered by Disqus