Tuesday, 29 June 2010

I vill ask you only vunce!

So I've been tagged, which is cool! Although after my excitement subsided I got wondering what a tag was. Now that I've found out I'm excited again and want to thank Julia at What Will Julia Do Next?

1. Are you a meticulous planner?

After spending years and years planning all sorts of things for work EXTREMELY meticulously my personal life has always been in utter disarray! And now I'm afraid it's even worse, hip hip hooray for Baby Brain!

2. Do you wear make-up & if so how much & how often?

Pre Baby T I would never go out without any make up and my hair was washed and lovingly styled on a daily basis. HA! Nowadays I go to the supermarket in jogging bottoms (something I was always adamant I would never do) and my top and shoes won't even match. I even returned home one day to discover I had been out with baby sick on my cheek. From this disgusting admission you have probably guessed that I don't wear a full face that often although its unusual for me not to have any mascara on otherwise I appear not to have eyes. But now I love going out on a special shopping trip or a date with Mr U and taking my time to get ready, that is once Baby T is settled, the babysitter is briefed, the dog is bribed...

3. What, if anything, do you wear in bed?

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE pyjamas!!! I have millions of pairs and get irrationally excited when i see a pair I like in a shop. Have started eying up little itty bitty PJ's for Baby T, exciting times! But when Mr U gets his way it's nothing.

4. Look over your right shoulder. What do you see?

An embarrassing wall in my sitting room. Embarrassing because my Dad helped Mr U decorate when I was very pregnant. The room was beautiful (thanks Dad!). However a Baby T soon came along and was rather fond of projectile vomiting. Some of this vom got my wall without me realising. Mr U brought it to my attention and I feel we are now having a secret competition to see who can resist cleaning it. I suspect I will cave in first particularly after I have read this back and realised how gross we sound. So that's why I don't get many visitors?

5. If you had to take a random item to an interview to help describe you, what would it be?

Oooooh, errrm..... maybe the framed fake ASBO which formed part of my ego wall in my office before I resigned. The ASBO is for being a clever dick and I loved being in an important meeting and watching people as they cast an eye over the various certificates and doing a double take when they got to the ASBO. I think it says that I can be serious when I need to be (it's in a nice frame!) but that I can still do this with a sense of fun.

6. What film would you have liked a staring role in?

Kung-Fu Panda, no question!

7.Jimmy Steward or Cary Grant?

Who or who? Think I'll just say Robert Pattinson, mmmmmmmmm!

8.Do you swear in front of children?

Kind of. I hate proper swearing and have started trying to train Mr U not to do this in front of Baby T already. My harshest words around kids tend to be "crap cakes" but only if something really terrible has happened!

9. Do you knit or sew or do any other ‘womanly’ craft?

My grandma taught me to knit but I never got the hang of starting off or finishing, Grandma Flo always did it for me and now she isn't here any more I don't knit. I tried sewing when I was pregnant and just got cross and stabbed in the finger a lot. But now I like baking because the end result makes my tummy very happy. Happy tummy, happy me!

10. Twitter or Facebook?

I have to say Facebook because I've been doing it longer but I'm really trying hard to get to grips with Twitter but can anyone tell me whether there is an idiots guide anywhere which could help me? In the meantime here's my profile.

**************************

I am passing on this Inquisition meme to the following bloggers who ‘Vill Answer Zes Questions!

tiddlyompompom

Mummy Musings

The Sardine Tin

Budgeting Mum

Scribbling Mum
blog comments powered by Disqus