Wednesday, 26 May 2010

A Blogging Virgin

Ok, so here's my very first blog and another step forward from being a complete technical novice. It's a day of momentous firsts in fact, had to laugh (secretly of course) while shopping today when numerous unsuspecting little old ladies were covered in baby spit after Baby T has perfected the art of blowing raspberries. Even sneakier is the fact that she lures them in with one of her cheekiest smiles first! And my other baby (the furry puppy variety) has taken a step towards manhood (or doghood) by cocking his leg for the first time... sadly it was one of my proudest moments. I really do need to get out more and Baby T needs to pull her finger out and oertake the dog in the proudness stakes.

Am endeavouring to reduce effects of babybrain after leaving iPhone on front fence for half and hour yesterday - thought it was the safeest place to leave it while I put buggy back in the book of car. Thankfully spotted out the window and managed to retrieve it before hubby got home. So have started to use lists, although I'm not a fan and feel that perhaps I need a list to remind me to use the list...

When I was thinking about this all day I came up with loads of witty observations... should have written them on a list because they are escaping me now.

So I suppose this is the appropriate time to sign off from my first blog entry. Feeling really rather proud of myself and shall go and celebrate by taking the dog in the garden to cock his leg.

2 comments:

  1. Ah, Baby Brain! I remember it all too well from my little girl, and at 6-months-gone with my second daughter my cerebral function is now on a rapid decline again. Goodness knows when, or if, it will return. Welcome to the Blogosphere - love your wallpaper!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your lovely comment! And to think that a former employer tried to tell me there is no such thing as baby brain... duh!

    ReplyDelete